It is the policy of Onsite Engineering to conduct its business in a corporate, social and ethical manner to provide quality service. Our goal is to be a leader in the industry by emphasizing innovation and encourage creative solutions, which will improve our competitive position. To this end our company:
- Integrates safety, fire, health and environmental protection in all of our operational activities.
- Complies with all safety, fire health and environmental regulations in our entire operational base.
- Encourages employees to maintain open dialogue with clients in the areas of safety, health and environmental protection and legislations.
- Follows relevant standards, good engineering practices and principles of risk management to ensure client and employee safety, fire, health and environmental protection activities are conducted responsibly.
- Assesses potential safety, health and environmental liabilities prior to the commencement of project implementation with the resolve to solve any problem created by past operations and practices detrimental to the environment.